Each Setster account comes with an Account Owner that controls the account as a Main Administrator. The owner can then opt to give other staff members their own login credentials (optional) and access to different areas of the account (optional). Both the Account Owner and the Staff members can wither be Active (taking appointments) or Inactive (does not take appointments).
To give a staff member access and set role
- Go to Settings >> Staff
- Click to edit a staff member or add new staff member
- Under Access and Role section select one of the following options as a role:
- No Access - staff member will not have access to the Setster tool and cannot login. If Active they can still take appointments and get notified of these via email and/or SMS.
- Allow to manage own - Meaning the staff member can only view their own appointments and manage various settings of areas they are given access to. More on access below.
- Allow to manage all - Meaning the staff member can login and view everyone's appointments and manage various settings of the areas they are given access to. More on access below.
- Next you need to set a password for their access. They can request to edit this either from the login page by selecting forgot password or via the account page within the admin tool.
- Then select the Access to the areas of the Setster account that you wish to allow them to manage. Below is a description of each area.
- Click Save to Save once done.
Areas available under Admin Own
Admin own can only view or edit their own data in the following areas of Setster
- Overview - Access to view their own appointment analytics
- Calendar - Access to view calendar and edit their own appointments
- Clients - Access to view and edit their own client data (only clients they service - will affect others if the client is shared between staff members)
- Locations - Access to view and edit location data (only locations they are linked to - will affect others)
- Staff - Access to view and edit staff member data (only themselves, but will have access to edit everything regarding their own settings)
- Services - Access to view and edit service data (only services they are linked to - will affect others)
- Integrate - Access to view and retrieve booking widget code
Areas available under Admin All
Overview - Access to view all appointment analytics
Calendar - Access to view calendar and edit all appointments
Clients - Access to view and edit all client data
Locations - Access to view and edit all locations
Staff - Access to view and edit all staff members
Services - Access to view and edit all services
Integrate - Access to view and retrieve widget code
Business Profile - Access to view and edit all business data
Booking Form - Access to view and edit all booking form data
Content - Access to view and edit all content
Options - Access to view and edit all account settings
Payments & API - Access to view and edit all payments and API settings
Billing - Access to view all subscription and account receipts
When you give them access to a specific area of the account you are also giving them access to edit anything within this area. Remember that the manage "own" or manage "all" is still in effect, so if you give them access to the Clients area for example and they are set to manage "all" then they would see everyone's clients info.
For more info, please do get in touch.