You can require custom information from your customers when they are booking and ask them to answer questions to help you get prepared for your appointment.
Custom fields are available in all Setster plans and can be found in Settings >> Profile >> Custom Fields.
Available Fields are:
Name - Required
Email - Required
Phone - Optional
Address - Optional
Apart from the above you can create your own custom fields.
Simply follow these steps:
1. State "Active" to activate the custom field you're about to create.
2. Add a "Label" - This is the title of your custom field.
3. Give your Custom field a "Hint" - This is where you can explain what you need the customer to enter.
4. Set a maximum character count - This is the maximum character count that the customer can type in the field.
5. Then select a "Type" for the custom field. You can pick from:
Text - Single Line Text Area.
MultiLine - Multiple Lines Text Area.
Phone - Numeric text field for an additional phone number
Email - Email text field that requires the @ symbol for an additional email you require. If you create this field, then all customer communication via email will also be sent to these additional email addresses the customer provides as a CC.
Address - This will create multiple text areas for City, State, Zip and Street Address for an additional address field.
Hidden - Hidden custom fields are not shown to the customer and can be used so you can pass hidden specific parameters via the booking widget. (More here on custom parameters).
Title - If you select Title, then we will create a Title separator for the custom fields so you can label them into sections.
6. Next set the visibility. The custom fields can appear in the booking process or the contact form, or both.
7. Last state if this custom field is required or optional.
Save your changes at the bottom of the page.
Exporting Custom Field Data
You can export the data submitted into these custom fields via the export function found under Settings >> Appointments >> Export to csv.