Each Setster account comes with a single admin login that controls the account entirely. This admin can then opt to give other providers their own login credentials (optional) and access to different areas of the account (optional). This provider can be an active provider (taking appointments or a non active provider).
- Go to Settings > Providers
- Click to edit a provider or add new provider
- Select "Allow to manage account" option
- 2 options will appear
- Allow to manage own - Meaning the provider can login and view their own appointments and manage settings of services or locations they are linked to.
- Allow to manage all - Meaning the provider can login and view everyone's appointments and manage settings of services or locations of everyone.
- Next you need to set a password and email them their logins
- Then select the different areas of the Setster account that you wish to allow them access to
- When you give them access to a specific area of the account you are also giving them access to edit anything within this area. Remember that the manage "own" or manage "all" is still in effect, so if you give them access to the Clients area for example and they are set to manage "all" then they would see everyone's clients info.
|Overview||Provider will be given access to appointment analytics - Own or All.|
|Calendar||Provider will be given access to view calendar and remember to provide access to the appointments tab, in settings, to display appointments on calendar - Own or All.|
|Clients||Provider will be given access to view and edit customers - Own or All.|
|Promote||Provider will be given access to all marketing tips.|
|Settings||If this is selected then the ability to select the below is available.|
|Profile||Provider will be given access to all profile settings page.|
|Locations||Provider will be given access to view and edit locations - Own or All.|
|Providers||Provider will be given access to view and edit providers - Own or All.|
|Services||Provider will be given access to view and edit services- Own or All.|
|Availability||Provider will be given access to view and edit availability- Own or All.|
|Account||Provider will be given access to to all account settings page.|
|Get Widget||Provider will be given access to widget codes.|
|Appointments||Provider will be given access to view and export appointments - Own or All.|