You can use custom fields to ask your customer if they wish to opt in to your marketing or newsletter.
- Login to your account
- Go to Settings
- The profile section comes up automatically
- Scroll to the bottom until you see "Custom Fields"
- Check mark the box for "Active" label
- Type in the Label - example: "Send me promotional emails"
- Give a brief "Hint" or explanation 'State yes or no'
- Give it a 3-4 maximum characters range
- Set type as "Text'
- Set "Visibility to either "Appointment" or "Contact" or "Both"
- Select "Required" to make this non optional
This info will be included in the email you receive, the appointment detail and in the export to csv file for your records.
When you export these appointments to a csv file you can then choose those email address that confirmed they wish to be contacted and import them into your email marketing software.