There are 2 ways you can change your account password:
1. Forgot Password
If you forgot your password you can reset it from the login page. This works for main account admins or any provider that is given their own login credentials.
- Go to http://www.setster.com/admin/login.php
- Click on "Forgot Password"
- Enter your email address and click "Recover"
- Check your email. You'll be taken to a page that allows you to change the password.
2. Change Password
If you wish to change your password follow these steps:
- Login to your Setster account
- Click on Settings >> Account
- Click on the Change Account Password link
- In the next page, enter the information required and confirm.