To sync your Setster calendar with your Google Calendar and please follow the below steps.
- Log into your Setster Account.
- Go to SETTINGS >> AVAILABILITY - If you do not see this option then you need to contact the administrator of your Setster account to give you access or do this for you. If you’re not sure who your administrator is, email us and we will help you out.
- Select the provider from the drop down list and if you have multiple locations make sure select each location and perform the following steps for each.
- Scroll down to the "Import Personal Calendar From" area and follow the following steps.
- Under "Import" select >> Calendar Source >> Google >> Setup Google Calendar.
- A pop up will appear as the image below.
- Then click on "Grant Access to Setster"
- Sign into the Google account if you're not already. Make sure it is the correct account if you have several Goole accounts.
- Click on "Accept" to allow access.
- You will see a list of calendars (if you have several), select the calendar(s) name you wish to sync. (Note: syncing Holiday calendars is not recommended)
- Click Save.
Once you have completed the above you can move on to the "Export Setster Calendar To" area.
- Under Export select >> Calendar Target >> Google >> Setup Google Calendar.
- A pop up will appear.
- It should already have the same calendar you checked above selected. If not, find it from the drop down list and click SAVE to confirm.
- Check the export personal times to Google as an optional add-on, this will send any personal time you have added in Setster to your Google Calendar.
- At the end of the page click on SAVE to save all settings.
That's it.. You're now have your Setster calendar and your Google Calendar connected and in sync.
If you need help with any of the above, please get in touch.