Please note, there are two methods for adding Setster to your Facebook Business page: you can add a Book Now button that links to your booking page (on your website or within Setster) OR embed the Setster scheduling widget in a custom tab within Facebook. We recommend using both methods for optimum results as that is allowed.
Adding a Book Now button
- Login to Facebook
- Click the blue + Add a Button button, beneath and to the right of your header image.
- Under Book with you >> Select Book now from the available options
- Click the Next button >> Under Select Booking Tool choose Link to Website or Setster if this is available to you.
- There you will enter your own booking page URL, or your Setster URL xyz.setster.com . You can find this URL by navigating to Settings >> Business Info in your Setster account.
- Click Save to update the changes on your Facebook profile
Embedding the Setster page in a custom tab
- Login to Facebook
- In the search field type in Static HTML iFrame Tabs or simply click here: http://apps.facebook.com/
- Click Add Static HTML to a page
- Select your Business Page from the dropdown and click “Add Page Tab”.
- On the next page, click the Set up Tab button
- Click Edit Tab
- Copy and paste the embed code into the Static HTML: iframe tabs app. To get your Setster code, log into Setster, go to Settings >> Integrate >> Website or Blog >> Select Embed and copy the code by clicking on the code.
- Click Save and Publish
You should now see your Setster scheduling page embedded on your Facebook Business Page.
Note: Facebook requires pages to have at least 2,000 followers before adding a custom page tab. If you see a warning like 'This page does not have permission to install the custom tab' it means that you haven't reached 2,000 followers yet. This was a decision made by Facebook and we have no authority to change or lower the requirement.
For the best experience, use the "Add a button" method, described above.
For more information, please do get in touch.