To add a location to your account follow the below steps:
- Login to your Setster account
- Go to Settings >> Locations
- Click the Add button and enter the below relevant fields
- Type: Select the desired location type. The difference between the two types is explained here.
- Physical (geographical)
- Name: Give it a short name. This can be the name of the city your location is in, or a descriptive name. Either way make sure it is easily understood and not too long.
- Website: This is public and optional.
- Email: This is public and optional.
- Phone: This is public and optional.
- Address: Fill in the address. This is mandatory for Physical locations only.
- Timezone: Every location can have its own timezone, especially if it differs from your main company timezone specified in Settings >> Business Info
- PayPal Email: You can specify a different PayPal account for each location. For better bookkeeping if your different locations have different PayPal accounts then when a service is booked and paid for a specific location, the money will be sent to this specific PayPal account.
- Description: Describe this location in general. This is public and optional.
- Photo: You can upload a photo for each location. This is public and optional.
- Make sure to click Save.
For more info, please do get in touch.