Before deleting a location please note the following:
- Appointments (past and future) that are scheduled within this location will be deleted along with this location. If you wish to keep a record of these appointments we recommend you export these appointments from the Reports page or via the API before deleting the location.
- If you have future appointments scheduled within this location you may wish to move these appointments to another location. To do so please follow these steps:
- Go to the Calendar page
- Select the Location from the top left drop down menu, and select All Providers
- Double click on the appointment you wish to move, edit the appointment info specifically the location and save. Please note this will notify your client of the changes if you have client notifications turned on.
Deleting a location
- Go to Settings >> Locations
- Click on the location you wish to delete to highlight it
- Click on the Delete button
Please note, you cannot delete all locations and you will always be required to keep one active for your booking to function.
If you wish to remove the location tab from your booking experience then you can opt to hide it and this option is available under Settings >> Options >> Booking Options >> Hide/Show location selection if only one location is available during booking.
For more info, please do get in touch.