If your business has multiple locations and services then a staff member is required to be assigned to the appropriate locations and service that they offer.
This assignment can either be done from the staff edit are or from the service edit area. We recommend you pick the area with the least number of entities if you will be changing multiple to make it faster and easier for you to manage this change. With either options the changes take effect immediately everywhere.
Option 1 - Assigning Staff to Locations and Services
Use this option if a single or a few staff members need an edit. If there are too many staff member that require editing it may be faster to go with option 2 below.
- Go to Settings >> Staff
- Click to edit a staff member or add new staff member
- Scroll to the Assigned Locations and Services section
- Select the Location from the left column (if multiples are available) and make sure it is checked if this staff member is assigned to this location.This will highlight in blue
- Then on the right column check the Services this staff member performs within the highlighted Location you selected above.
- Repeat the above by highlighting another location and checking the services in each.
- Click Save
Option 2 - Assigning Services to Staff and Locations
Use this option if a single or a few services need an edit. If there are too many services that require editing it may be faster to go with option 1 above.
- Go to Settings >> Services
- Click to edit a service or add new service
- Scroll to the Assigned Staff and Locations section
- Select the Staff from the left column (if multiples are available) and make sure it is checked if this service is assigned to this staff. This will highlight in blue
- Then on the right column check the Locations the highlighted staff member you selected above performs these services.
- Repeat the above by highlighting another staff member and checking the locations they offer this service for.
- Click Save
For more info, please do get in touch.