To sync your Setster calendar with your Google Calendar, please follow the below steps.
- Log into your Setster Account
- Go to SETTINGS >> Staff
- Select a Provider to highlight it
- Click the Edit button
- Scroll down to the "Calendar Sync" area and click the grey button to activate the option.
Step 1 - Import
- Under "Import Calendar From" select Google >> Setup
- A pop up will appear
- Click on "Grant Access to Setster"
- Sign into the Google account if you're not already.
- Click on "Accept" to allow access.
- You will see a list of calendars (if you have several), select the calendar(s) name you wish to sync. (Note: syncing Holiday calendars is not recommended)
- Click Save.
Once you have completed the above you can move on to the export area.
Step 2 - Export
- Under Export Calendar To select > Google > Setup
- A pop up will appear.
- It should already have the same calendar you checked above selected. If not, find it from the drop down list and click SAVE to confirm.
- Check the Export “Personal Time” calendar items to Google as an optional add-on, this will send any personal time you have added in Setster to your Google Calendar.
- Check the option to "Automatically remove canceled appointments" if you wish your cancelled appointments to automatically be removed from your Google calendar.
- Hit the Sync Now button and then click SAVE at the bottom of the page to save everything.
Tip - You can email instructions to Staff members and they can sync their own calendars with Setster. Simply check that option before saving.
For more info, please do get in touch.