The Setster Microsoft integration supports all Microsoft accounts:
- Outlook Web App (OWA)
To sync your Setster calendar with Microsoft, please follow the steps below.
- Log into your Setster Account
- Go to SETTINGS >> Staff
- Select a Provider to highlight it
- Click the Edit button
- Scroll down to the "Calendar Sync" area and click the grey button to activate the option.
Step 1 - Import
- Under "Import Calendar From" select Microsoft >> Setup
- A pop up will appear
- Sign into your Microsoft account
- You will see a list of calendars (if you have several in your account), select the calendar(s) you wish to import from. It is recommended to select 1 or 2 calendars maximum.
- Click Save.
Once you have completed the above you can move on to the export area.
Step 2 - Export
- Under Export Calendar To select > Microsoft > Setup
- A pop up will appear.
- Sign into your Microsoft account, select the calendar you wish to export to and click SAVE to confirm.
- Check the Export “Personal Time” calendar items to Microsoft as an optional add-on, this will send any personal time you have added in Setster to your Microsoft Calendar.
- Check the option to "Automatically remove canceled appointments" if you wish your cancelled appointments to automatically be removed from your Microsoft calendar.
- Hit the Sync Now button and be sure to save the employee in order for all changes to take effect
Tip - You can email instructions to Staff members and they can sync their own calendars with Setster. Simply check that option before saving.
For more info, please do get in touch.