Setster can connect to your FreshBooks account and can trigger invoice creation when a customer schedules an appointment.
When a customer books an appointment for a service that is listed with a price above $0, Setster will generate an invoice in your own FreshBooks account. This invoice will not be sent to the customer, and you will need to manually send it from your FreshBooks account.
Connect your Setster account with your FreshBooks account
- Login to Setster
- Go to Settings >> Services
- Make sure your services have prices above $0 or else the invoice will not be generated for that particular service
- Go to Connections
- Under Invoicing Service select FreshBooks
- Insert your FreshBook API URL and the API token
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Once you've connected your FreshBooks account to Setster all future appointment bookings with a status Confirmed and a price above $0 will issue an invoice. Just sign into your FreshBooks account, click on Invoices and you will see all your appointments as invoices ready to send in a click.
For more info, please do get in touch.