Connect your Setster account to Zoom and automate your conference meetings. When an appointment is scheduled at a Zoom enabled location, Setster will create a Zoom meeting and send both parties the meeting details.
- You must be a Setster account owner.
- You must have a paid Zoom.us account with admin permissions.
- A single Setster account can connect to a single Zoom account.
Step 1 - Connect a Setster account to a Zoom account.
- Log in to your Setster account.
- Go to Settings > Payment and APIs.
- Scroll down to Zoom > Connect to Zoom and click on Connect to Zoom button.
- Sign in to your Zoom account - Note you're required to be the administrator of that account.
- The two apps are now connected. Click on Go to Admin area.
Step 2 - Mark a Setster Location as a Zoom Meeting Location
- While logged into Setster, go to Settings > Locations
- Select a virtual location and click Edit
- Enable Zoom Meetings and Save the location
Step 3 - Link Setster Staff to Zoom Users (optional)
Since Setster supports multi-users and meetings are assigned with a specific person in Setster, when an appointment is created in Setster, Setster looks for a user with a matching email address in Zoom to assign this appointment to. If a user in Zoom with the same email is not found, the meeting will be assigned to the Zoom account admin. You can, however, link Setster staff members to a specific Zoom user as follows:
- Go to Settings > Staff in Setster.
- Setster a Staff member and click Edit.
- Scroll down to Zoom User ID and enter the ID of a user in a multi-user account.
- Click Save.
Uninstalling Setster app from Your Zoom account
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
- Click Manage >> Installed Apps and look for Setster
- Click the Setster app
- Click Uninstall
For more info, please do get in touch, we're available 365 days a year and answer requests within 24 hours.