Connect your Setster account to Zoom and automate your conference meetings. When an appointment is scheduled at a Zoom enabled location, Setster will create a Zoom meeting and send both parties the meeting details.
- You must be a Setster account owner.
- You must have a paid Zoom.us account with admin permissions.
- A single Setster account can connect to a single Zoom account.
Step 1 - Connect a Setster account to a Zoom account.
- Log in to your Setster account.
- Go to Settings > Payment and APIs.
- Scroll down to Zoom > Connect to Zoom and click on Connect to Zoom button.
- Sign in to your Zoom account - Note you're required to be the administrator of that account.
- The two apps are now connected. Click on Go to Admin area.
Step 2 - Mark a Setster Location as a Zoom Meeting Location
- While logged into Setster, go to Settings > Locations
- Select a virtual location and click Edit
- Enable Zoom Meetings and Save the location
Step 3 - Link Setster Staff to Zoom Users (optional)
Since Setster supports multi-users and meetings are assigned with a specific person in Setster, when an appointment is created in Setster, Setster looks for a user with a matching email address in Zoom to assign this appointment to. If a user in Zoom with the same email is not found, the meeting will be assigned to the Zoom account admin. You can, however, link Setster staff members to a specific Zoom user as follows:
- Go to Settings > Staff in Setster.
- Setster a Staff member and click Edit.
- Scroll down to Zoom User ID and enter the email address of a user in a Zoom multi-user account.
- Click Save.
Uninstalling Setster app from Your Zoom account
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
- Click Manage >> Installed Apps and look for Setster
- Click the Setster app
- Click Uninstall
Note: If you’re connecting to a free Zoom account you can include your personal meeting ID in the service instructions that are sent in the appointment email confirmation.
For more info, please do get in touch, we're available 365 days a year and answer requests within 24 hours.