Setster integrates with SalesForce as follows. Once an appointment is made within your Setster account, the customer information is automatically generated a new LEAD in SalesForce and the information we send is:
- Customer Name
- Customer Phone
- Customer Email
- Appointment Notes as Description
If you require further SalesForce integration with Setster, utilizing Zapier can be an option for non developers as well as the Setster API available for developers.
To Connect your SalesForce Account to Setster
- Log into Setster
- Go to Settings >> Connections
- Under CRM System select Salesforce
- Enter your SalesForce Organization ID = OID*
- Click Save at the bottom of the page
*You can find your OID in your SalesForce account under Setup >> Company Profile >> Company Information.
For more info, please do get in touch.