What is an Add-On Service
An additional service is a service the customer can opt to add when booking. These are usually extra time, or an extra service that can only be done if a default service is asked for. An additional service can never be booked alone, but it can be set to a specific pre-existing service as an add on.
How to create an add-on service
- Go to Settings >> Services
- Click the Add Service" button
- Click the Add On icon to add your additional service and complete the requested information.
- Service Name: This is the name of the additional service service as your customer sees it. Make it clear, short and understandable.
- Price: The full price of the add-on. If left at 0 then this will be a free extra service.
- Duration: Set how much additional time is added to the appointment if clients choose an add-on. This can be left at zero (don't add time to the appointment).
- Description: This is the description of the extra service your customer will see when booking the appointment. Be descriptive and informative.
- Services that have this add-on: Select the service you offer add-ons for so that clients can book the add-on with their appointments when scheduling.